BACKGROUND AND AIMS
This project seeks to study the major changes and transformations that are forecast to take place around the world as a result of the Coronavirus Pandemic, and how those are likely to impact major conflicts and crises, particularly in the MENA region.
Exploring its impact and ramifications at multiple levels, including political, economic, medical, technological, technical, social, mental and humanitarian, the findings will feed into the development of adequate mappings and analyses as well as solutions to cater for those changes and also seize the opportunities which they and this crisis provide.
The study will also put forward appropriate mechanisms to deal with the post-pandemic transformations and set in place necessary plans and policies for the benefit of governmental and non-governmental actors.
This project will be carried out in collaboration between The Cordoba Foundation (UK) and the Egyptian Institute for Studies (Turkey).
The outputs of this Research Study are as follows:
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Cordoba Foundation and the Egyptian Institute for Studies call for papers on the theme of “Post-Corona: transformative landscapes and shifting priorities”.
This call for papers invites contributors from scholars, researchers, policymakers and practitioners from a range of disciplinary perspectives.
Guidelines for abstract submission:
- Full name, title and affiliation, along with contact details (postal address, telephone, and email).
- Abstract should explain the paper’s objectives or purpose and ensure that it falls within the broad call of the paper.
- Provide a concise and clear description of its objectives, methods, results, main arguments and conclusions.
- Submissions will only be accepted in English and in Word format.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; accepted abstracts will be reproduced as submitted, including possible errors.
- Abstract acceptance or rejection will be notified by e-mail.
- Abstract should be no longer than 500 words.
- Full papers should not be more than 6,000 words.
– Abstract submission deadline: June 5th.
– Final paper submission deadline: July 15th
– Exec Summary launch: Aug 20th.
– Full Report released by: September 10th
Send proposals to TCF Covid-19 Research Desk – firstname.lastname@example.org